This octopus is based off this pattern for a cephalohedron. I didn’t want to make the transforming part, because I really just wanted another octopus. I’ll make the complete pattern eventually, but for now I’m just building my octopus army.
I have no idea what the yarn is because I lost the label for it a long time ago.
The star shape on the underside is really neat looking.
To close the bottom up, I picked up 8 stitches from around the bottom hole and knit one round, and then I did some k2togs all the way around, broke the yarn, and threaded my yarn back through the stitches, pulled it tight, and then wove the end in.
A place to show off all hand-made knit projects, no matter the skill level, so long as they appeal to keeping the inner geek warm and fuzzy on the outside. We would also like to encourage you to ask questions and get support.
Knit Long and Prosper.